This website is operated by Parentstory. Throughout the site, the terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to Parentstory. Parentstory offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our "Service" and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service", "Terms"), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, partners, parents, customers, merchants, events and/or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree with all the term s and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
1. Parentstory Platform. The Parentstory platform enables users to reserve, schedule, purchase, access, and attend a wide range of kids activities, events, and classes offered and operated by our partners. Parentstory itself is not a place of amusement or recreation, kids club, facility or similar establishment and does not own, operate or control any of the Activities that are offered at or through such facilities.
2. Parentstory Club. To get the most out of Parentstory, we suggest users to become the member of Parentstory Club, an annual membership for Parentstory User which has the validity of 1 (one) year starting the purchasing date. By joining the Parentstory Club, users can then enjoy special offers and promotions dedicated to the Club members. Parentstory reserve the right to modify, terminate or otherwise amend our offered options and prices at any time in our discretion. By joining Parentstory Club, users acknowledge and agree that these Terms apply to any such purchase they make and will be responsible to pay the applicable fees, which may change at any time. From time to time, Parentstory may also permit free users to access certain activities, content or features with or without additional cost. Parentstory makes no commitment on the quantity, availability, type or frequency at which such activities, content, and features will be available to free users and may modify, discontinue, remove or suspend access at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion.
3. Activity Availability and Allocation. Users can book or take as many activities as they want. Parentstory does not guarantee the availability of particular activities, services, experiences, content, inventory, spots or other features, and availability may change over time and at any time (including during the course of any given Membership Term). The type, quantity, allocation, and availability of classes, and other services offered are determined by Parentstory in its sole discretion. Parentstory takes certain steps to release, promote and otherwise make available spots and classes at varying times and in an ongoing and evolving way.
4. Parentstory Club and Account. Please take note that Parentstory account is personal to every user and user agree not to create more than one account. User cannot transfer or give their membership pass or classes to third parties or allow third parties to use their Parentstory account, including other Parentstory user. User must not use or exploit the site and/or activities for commercial purposes. User agrees that the information you provide to Parentstory at sign up and at all other times will be true, accurate, current, and complete and that you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date at all times. Upon login, users will be required to set a unique password. However, to keep the user's Parentstory account save, users have to change the password regularly. Users are responsible for all activity that occurs under their account, including any activity by unauthorized users. To use the Site, users are required to have internet access as well as download Parentstory mobile application to use some or all of Parentstory features. Please also take note, to give users the best experience, Parentstory will continually update and test various aspects of the platform. Users are responsible for providing your own access (e.g., computer, mobile device, Internet connection, etc.) to the site and activities. Users understand and agree that Parentstory may take actions to deem reasonably necessary to prevent fraud and abuse."
5. Communications: By providing your information or creating an account, you agree that Parentstory may contact you by email, direct mail, telephone or text messages at any of the addresses or phone numbers, as applicable, provided by you or on your behalf in connection with a Parentstory account, including for marketing purposes. You may opt-out of marketing emails via the provided unsubscribe link or otherwise opt-out by contacting us at any time.
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Prices for our subscriptions are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any services that we offer. All descriptions of services or pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any service at any time. Any offer for any service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any services or information obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
1. Refunds. Generally, all payments that have been done through Parentstory Club (including Parentstory Club annual membership fee) are non-refundable unless it is specifically indicated in the terms and conditions of the products (such as activities, courses, membership, etc). Should you have any concerns or questions regarding this matter, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Price Changes. We reserve the right to adjust pricing at any time.
3. Payment Methods. Parentstory will not store any personal information related to payment, such as Credit Card details. If a payment is not successfully settled due to expiration, insufficient funds or otherwise, you nonetheless will remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method or any other payment method you have provided, as it may be updated, including in the event you attempt to create a new account, reactivate the unsettled account or sign up for a new account. If we cannot charge your account, we reserve the right, but are not obligated, to decline your payment. You can choose one of the following payment methods available to purchase your membership: Credit Card (full payment), 0% Credit Card installment for 3, 6, and 12 months, and Bank Transfer. Parentstory reserves the right to add or modify the payment methods. However, no changes will be made to the payment method you selected on previous transactions.
4. Booking and Cancellation of Activities. To keep everything on track and to prevent miscommunication, we encourage all users to book and reserve activities and courses through Parentstory website or mobile application. The cancellation policy may vary across activities and courses, therefore please read carefully the policy for every activities and courses. Please take note, for activities and courses subject to cancellation, your payment is not refundable. It is a breach of these Terms if you reserve or cancel directly with our partner, including through any online or mobile account you have with the partner, independent of Parentstory. Users are responsible to redeem their booked order according to the requirement stated by Partners if they (a) book/reserve the Activity they provide; (b) and/or cancel the reservation beyond the term in cancellation policy stated by the Partner for the specific Activity.
5. Fees Charged by Partners. In addition to fees we charge, Partners may also charge equipment or other amenity fees that you will be responsible for directly. Further, Parentstory only gives you access to the Activity for which you signed up on the Site (and at the specified time and location). Partners may have additional fees for use of additional activities, spaces, amenities, or facilities.
6. Third-Party Fees for Using Parentstory. You are also responsible for all third-party charges and fees associated with connecting to and using the Site and/or Activities, including fees such as internet service provider fees, telephone and computer equipment charges, sales tax and any other fees necessary to access the Site and/Activities.
You understand and agree that, at any time and without prior notice Parentstory may (1) terminate, cancel, deactivate, disable, delete and/or suspend your membership, your account, any bookings made, or your access to or use of the Site, your membership and/or Activities (or any portion thereof, including but not limited to your access to any or all classes or services) and/or (2) discontinue, disable, suspend, modify or alter any aspect, feature or policy of the Site, including of your membership. Upon any termination or otherwise, we may immediately deactivate your account and all related information and/or bar any further access to your account information and the Site. Parentstory shall have no liability for, and you shall have no recourse for, any such termination or deactivation, except as set forth in the following sentence. You agree that Parentstory will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination or modification to the service regardless of the reason for such termination or modification. You acknowledge that your only right with respect to any dissatisfaction with any modification or discontinuation of service made by us is to cancel or terminate your membership.
Certain content and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party services should be directed to the third-party.
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example reviews) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence;(2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to classes and services descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using thesite or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in anyunlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or localordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual propertyrights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminatebased on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) tosubmit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of maliciouscode that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or ofany related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information ofothers; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoralpurpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. All services booked by you through this platform are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions, quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Parentstory, our directors, employees, affiliates, or partners be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind,including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise,arising from your use of any of the service or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Parentstory and affiliates, partners, officers, directors,and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service,such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to the Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals,whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Indonesia.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.